DACCAA One was first released on the 18th September. DACCAA One was a huge progression in everything we wanted to achieve at DACCAA.
DACCAA One (16.5.0) - 24/09/18
- Added DACCAA Dave splash page
- Added DACCAA Dave Alpha release
- DACCAA Dave added to Facebook Messenger
- Security optimisations on the login/register form
- DACCAA Bot (Discord) updated and optimised
- DACCAA Drive Closed Alpha released
- DACCAA Reminders Closed Alpha released
- Made the "cognitive" side of Dave Open Source
- Pushed update for DACCAA UI
DACCAA One (16.4.1) - 21/08/18
- DACCAA Events upcoming events redesign
- Database speed improvements throughout
- DACCAA Events friends now ordered by last active
- Forgot my password now restored
- You can now send a reset link for your password through Facebook Messenger
- DACCAA Events now features a requests section where you can see recent event requests and respond
We are continuing work on DACCAA Events constantly and value your feedback.
DACCAA One (16.4.0) - 02/08/18
- Released DACCAA Events to everyone
- We now show you who has not responded to your event on DACCAA Events
- You can now add an event to your calendar
- You can now cancel events
- You can now choose who in your friends list you would like to invite to an event
- Fixed a bug showing you an unfriend button on yourself
- Created a new version of DACCAA Notifications
- Allowed you to view archived notifications (formerly cleared notifications)
- Created a brand new staff area - this helps protect your privacy when getting support
- Redesigned DACCAA Support slightly
- Optimised the Friends API to allow quicker friend load times
- We have started work on a new version of DACCAA Movies
- Optimised splash screens for non-logged in users
- Optimised SEO data on pages which do not require a user to be logged in
We are continuing work on DACCAA Events constantly and value your feedback.
DACCAA One (16.3.2) - 10/06/18
- We have optimised the whole of DACCAA Search for SEO
- We have made huge speed improvements throughout the whole of DACCAA
- We added some deeper integrations into different API's throughout DACCAA to enhance the user experience
- Added more data to search engines discovery
- We now automatically crop and resize all profile pictures - this helps with load times too
DACCAA One (16.3.1) - 04/06/18
- Updated the "Change Password" function - previous build broke it - locking you out
- Updated the design of "leaving DACCAA" page
- Updated the design of the login form slightly
- Added comments to DACCAA Articles
- Made the brand new service DACCAA Wish List
- Added the smooth scrolling property to the Universal Menu to allow iOS devices to scroll normally
- Tweaked current version of DACCAA Account - ready for the new version
- Updated DACCAA Articles logo
- Added the facility to publish easily within a draft article
- Articles are now identified as draft or published
- Commendation system built within DACCAA Articles
- Started working on the new version of DACCAA Search - DACCAA Projects for more info
DACCAA One (16.3.0) - 23/05/18
- Remade the whole of DACCAA Articles
- DACCAA Profiles is now DACCAA Social
- Friend system built into DACCAA
- DACCAA Social built with a brand-new design
- DACCAA Articles switches to markdown engine
- DACCAA UI rolls out more features
- DACCAA UI comes to many DACCAA Services
- This new change-log 😊
- Fixed all spelling mistakes in the Change Log - Credit @deadspeedy
DACCAA One (16.2.0) - 08/05/18
- Made "The Centralised DACCAA Notification System" (TCDNS)
- Improved login security further
- Improved site-wide page load times
- Improved DACCAA handling and API technologies
- Added cinema listings to DACCAA Search, try searching "cinema"
- Re-engineered several core DACCAA systems to make overall speed optimisations
- Some major database restructuring. Please let us know if you experience any errors as a result of this
DACCAA One (16.1.1) - 11/03/18
- Minor search UI tweaks
- DACCAA UI made
- Minor security updates
DACCAA One (16.1.0) - 13/12/17
- Added notifications site wide
- Updated contact system to new ticket system
- Upgraded DACCAA Drive UI
- Added default folders on DACCAA Drive
- Added support for custom folders
- Added quick upload to DACCAA Drive
- Continued security improvements
DACCAA One (16.0.0) - 18/09/2017
- New search page
- Light colour themes
- Brand new light UI
- Customisable logo/text
- Search page colour updates
- Refined search box
- Brand new menu with light UI
- Background image used for menu background
- Search button text removed and replaced with icon
- New login background
- Brand new results page
- Post to Facebook from the results page
- Manage your location within results
- Customise the whole results page style
- Brand new Tic Tac Toe design
- Link with Facebook for profile and posting
- Auto login added to results page
- Recent searches added to results page
- Finish the query added to results page
- DACCAA Movies created - find information about any movie
- New background images added
- DACCAA Library implemented in DACCAA Account
- New settings added to DACCAA Account
- New DACCAA instant search results
- Huge reduction in load times for search results
- Existing instant search results made better (for example more information on IP search)
- Ability to report inappropriate instant search results
- Deeper integrations and flexibility within the DACCAA Architecture which means new services can be added soon to DACCAA Instant Search
- Customised search results - making adverts clearer
- Mobile focused updates ensure that a great mobile experience is carried across
- Automatic DACCAA branding removal when custom colour themes in use
- Added support for night mode
- Added support for DACCAA Ultimate
- Added a new universal system font
- Brand new slide in menu update - now uses the fabulous DACCAA Icons
- Reinstated autocomplete to search
- Major database reworking and clearing
DACCAA Amaze, did just that, DACCAA released a brand-new login focused update that brought the whole eco system a new fresh lick of paint. The much-needed redesigns and upgrades were enough alone to warrant an independent version.
- Upgraded login security
- Upgraded login path following
- Increased ease of login
- Started work on new registration system
- Redesigned the login form to allow for a new login flow
- Enhanced and redesigned the locked account unlock options
- Given the 2FA page the same design
- Added "User Reassurance" features - after entering email your profile picture and first name will be displayed proving that you are logging on to the correct site
DACCAA Inform, so far, the most changes ever made to DACCAA in one version. DACCAA Inform brings many new advanced features loved by DACCAA users around the world.
- Added universal logos so we can update the logos throughout the site with different themes such as Christmas
- Created an add to DACCAA Drive API for third parties
- Minor speed improvements
- Started testing new design for DACCAA Account - full release expected soon
- Added new dropdown context menu on search page for My Account and Logout options
- Removed the review link
- Added the what's new section for non-pro members
- Added the ability to stop login emails
- Started timeouts within DACCAA
- Added the ability to customise timeout lengths
- Check for password updates when using to make sure if you change your password a hacker is locked out
- Support for background videos
- Added one background video option to the library
- Removed the Facebook login option
- Set login backgrounds to automatically update depending on the day
- Made the login from the sidebar also remember the user
- Changed the logout form to take you back to the page you were on
- Added support for login from the sidebar
- Redesigned the search box in the sidebar
- Minor efficiency tweaks
- General security improvements
- Updated search engine information - more information should appear on Google now
- Improved the password hashing algorithm
- Updated change a password to work inline
- Added security messages for new hashing algorithm
- Built in dual support for old and new algorithms
- Improved the security of "forgot my password" section
- Refined the login process
- Added support for Login with Facebook
- Removed more old links to https://daccaa.com/search/
- Added support for Facebook Account connections
- Removed festive logos
- Added DACCAA Support site
- Updated all error page designs
- Added new UI for the unknown error we are working on fixing
- Re-added Christmas logos!
- We got too festive, so removed the logos!
- Added Christmas logos to the website
- Minor adjustments to menu names
- New search page location
- Improved speed from first access
- Removed localisation pages
- Added the What's new? page
14.2.0 - 01/02/2016
- Search Suggest - autocomplete your search with a suggested popular result
- Speed improvements
- The creation of DACCAA Account (replacing settings)
- Database connection security improvements
- DACCAA Articles - search added, speed improvements, tweaked UI
- Improved API integration with clearer information on what personal data is sent to the third party
- Many minor improvements
14.1.2 - 21/10/2015
- Speed improvements
- Adblocker detection
- New email template
- Email login notifications
- Email newsletters
- New messages service
14.1.1 - 20/10/2015
- Changed the DACCAA text with a logo image
- Removed the colon from the menu
14.1.0 - 16/10/2015
- General Speed Enhancements
- Hidden menu that animates out for quicker access
- Removal of colour themes
- Removal of search name changing
- Removal of night mode
- Removal of menu bars
- Increased space for more of your background images
- Security improvements to the login system and search system
- Created new email campaigns
- Updating the login API to V2. - Future release
- Removed now unnecessary information from the database
14.0.2 - 04/08/2015
- Reverted search to full search, option for speed search coming to settings soon.
- Added a remember me section to the login form.
- Added the DACCAA logo to the login form.
- Updated the Register and Forgot Password buttons on the login page.
- Moved the Remember Me and Forget Me buttons into the settings from the menu.
- Added the DACCAA Articles to the menu.
- Added the DACCAA Help to the menu.
- Redesigned DACCAA edits with the introduction of it back to the start menu.
- Added new smaller buttons on the Menu for most contact actions.
- Created login API here.
- Undisclosed database security improvements.
14.0.1 - 19/07/2015
- Created DACCAA Instant Search V2 speed for faster search results.
- Stability improvements.
- Updated Change Log.
14.0.0 - 29/06/2015
- Full released made of DACCAA Inform V14.
- Now collects information from external sources such as a film lookup.
- DACCAA Reviews service integration.
- Maths related requests now built directly into search results.
- Bing Image search shown where convenient.
- New Site wide font (not all pages yet).
- New style search box.
- Content block styled information displayed on results page.
- Intelligent advertising added, adverts will only be displayed when there is enough room at the top of the page.
- Probability interactions added.
- Basic "AI" interactions added.
- Quick date and time requests added.
- Ability to display 16 images rather than 4 added.
- New simplified results page design.
- Website suggestion service.
- Help Based instant suggestions.
- DACCAA Service suggest rather than redirect.
- Built in Tic Tac Toe game.
- Built in YouTube search (e.g. "YouTube: funny dogs").
- Create and email just by searching for an email address.