DACCAA Invincible (17.0.2) - 22/05/19
- Added a DACCAA News API
- Added DACCAA NewsFlow to DACCAA Search Alpha
- Started work on DACCAA Tasks
- Minor layout tweaks in DACCAA Search Alpha
DACCAA Invincible (17.0.1) - 18/05/19
- Changed "Your cases" to "Recent cases"
- Reduced "Recent cases" to last three cases
- Fixed issue with DACCAA Support thinking you were banned
- Adjusted the layout and design of DACCAA Support
DACCAA Invincible (17.0.0) - 15/05/19
- Fixed major issue with DACCAA failing to load (credit James Plant)
- Added support for native JS notifications - allowing for richer details
- Allowed users to opt into Invincible's Search Alpha
DACCAA Amaze, did just that, DACCAA released a brand-new login focused update that brought the whole eco system a new fresh lick of paint. The much-needed redesigns and upgrades were enough alone to warrant an independent version.
- Upgraded login security
- Upgraded login path following
- Increased ease of login
- Started work on new registration system
- Redesigned the login form to allow for a new login flow
- Enhanced and redesigned the locked account unlock options
- Given the 2FA page the same design
- Added "User Reassurance" features - after entering email your profile picture and first name will be displayed proving that you are logging on to the correct site
DACCAA Inform, so far, the most changes ever made to DACCAA in one version. DACCAA Inform brings many new advanced features loved by DACCAA users around the world.
- Added universal logos so we can update the logos throughout the site with different themes such as Christmas
- Created an add to DACCAA Drive API for third parties
- Minor speed improvements
- Started testing new design for DACCAA Account - full release expected soon
- Added new dropdown context menu on search page for My Account and Logout options
- Removed the review link
- Added the what's new section for non-pro members
- Added the ability to stop login emails
- Started timeouts within DACCAA
- Added the ability to customise timeout lengths
- Check for password updates when using to make sure if you change your password a hacker is locked out
- Support for background videos
- Added one background video option to the library
- Removed the Facebook login option
- Set login backgrounds to automatically update depending on the day
- Made the login from the sidebar also remember the user
- Changed the logout form to take you back to the page you were on
- Added support for login from the sidebar
- Redesigned the search box in the sidebar
- Minor efficiency tweaks
- General security improvements
- Updated search engine information - more information should appear on Google now
- Improved the password hashing algorithm
- Updated change a password to work inline
- Added security messages for new hashing algorithm
- Built in dual support for old and new algorithms
- Improved the security of "forgot my password" section
- Refined the login process
- Added support for Login with Facebook
- Removed more old links to https://daccaa.com/search/
- Added support for Facebook Account connections
- Removed festive logos
- Added DACCAA Support site
- Updated all error page designs
- Added new UI for the unknown error we are working on fixing
- Re-added Christmas logos!
- We got too festive, so removed the logos!
- Added Christmas logos to the website
- Minor adjustments to menu names
- New search page location
- Improved speed from first access
- Removed localisation pages
- Added the What's new? page
14.2.0 - 01/02/2016
- Search Suggest - autocomplete your search with a suggested popular result
- Speed improvements
- The creation of DACCAA Account (replacing settings)
- Database connection security improvements
- DACCAA Articles - search added, speed improvements, tweaked UI
- Improved API integration with clearer information on what personal data is sent to the third party
- Many minor improvements
14.1.2 - 21/10/2015
- Speed improvements
- Adblocker detection
- New email template
- Email login notifications
- Email newsletters
- New messages service
14.1.1 - 20/10/2015
- Changed the DACCAA text with a logo image
- Removed the colon from the menu
14.1.0 - 16/10/2015
- General Speed Enhancements
- Hidden menu that animates out for quicker access
- Removal of colour themes
- Removal of search name changing
- Removal of night mode
- Removal of menu bars
- Increased space for more of your background images
- Security improvements to the login system and search system
- Created new email campaigns
- Updating the login API to V2. - Future release
- Removed now unnecessary information from the database
14.0.2 - 04/08/2015
- Reverted search to full search, option for speed search coming to settings soon.
- Added a remember me section to the login form.
- Added the DACCAA logo to the login form.
- Updated the Register and Forgot Password buttons on the login page.
- Moved the Remember Me and Forget Me buttons into the settings from the menu.
- Added the DACCAA Articles to the menu.
- Added the DACCAA Help to the menu.
- Redesigned DACCAA edits with the introduction of it back to the start menu.
- Added new smaller buttons on the Menu for most contact actions.
- Created login API here.
- Undisclosed database security improvements.
14.0.1 - 19/07/2015
- Created DACCAA Instant Search V2 speed for faster search results.
- Stability improvements.
- Updated Change Log.
14.0.0 - 29/06/2015
- Full released made of DACCAA Inform V14.
- Now collects information from external sources such as a film lookup.
- DACCAA Reviews service integration.
- Maths related requests now built directly into search results.
- Bing Image search shown where convenient.
- New Site wide font (not all pages yet).
- New style search box.
- Content block styled information displayed on results page.
- Intelligent advertising added, adverts will only be displayed when there is enough room at the top of the page.
- Probability interactions added.
- Basic "AI" interactions added.
- Quick date and time requests added.
- Ability to display 16 images rather than 4 added.
- New simplified results page design.
- Website suggestion service.
- Help Based instant suggestions.
- DACCAA Service suggest rather than redirect.
- Built in Tic Tac Toe game.
- Built in YouTube search (e.g. "YouTube: funny dogs").
- Create and email just by searching for an email address.